地点：Dynasty Hotel, KL
营会费用：RM 180（健全人士）/ RM 90（残障人士）
联络：Ms. Helen 03-7873 6579 / 03-7875 8609 / email@example.com
Warmest Greetings from Beautiful Gate Foundation For The Disabled!
2018 marks the 14th Be an Angel Campaign – Volunteer Training Camp by Beautiful Gate Foundation. This volunteer training camp aims to cultivate a group of dedicated and loving volunteers through practical experiences to nurture a proper perception and mentality towards volunteerism. Angel Camp also acts as a platform to deliver proper training on the right skills and techniques in assisting PWD (Person-With-Disability) to live independently in the community.
The relationship between volunteers and PWD has become more than just friends. Our theme “Be.Home” emphasize that through joyful times and sorrow times, we are there for each other like brothers and sisters. Be.Home also represents Beautiful Gate Home; home that reach out to all souls with love and respect, home that brings love to every home.
Our camp will be conducted through workshop, games, group discussions, living together and practical experiences allowing campers to get to know more about PWD. Besides, campers will be challenged to break through from their comfort zone, exploring more sides about themselves, growing together with all of us. Together, we work towards our common goal, Love in Every Home.
This training camp is open to all members of the public aged 16 and above who love volunteering or would like to begin volunteering and also to disabled friends who would like to make a change to become a volunteer instead. Our registration fees include accommodation, meals, hall usage, designated transportation, courses and more. Our training will be conducted mainly in Mandarin with bilingual written materials (English & Mandarin).
Sign up now! We are waiting for you to embark on a journey together with 3 days 2 nights in search of a different kind of love at Be.Home.
The 14th Be An Angel Volunteer Training Campaign [Be.Home] details as below:
Date: 2nd June 2018 till 4th June 2018
Time: Saturday 8am till Monday 6pm
Venue: Dynasty Hotel, KL
Camp Fees: RM 180 (able-bodied) / RM 90 (disabled)
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/F1JEYInO7fuvFKlz2
Contact: Ms. Helen 03-7873 6579 / 03-7875 8609 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Closing Date: 30th May 2018 (Wednesday)
*Should you be unable to participate in the camp after registration, kindly inform us before 25th May with valid reasons and 30% of the camp fee shall be refunded. The remaining 70% will be used as a donation.
See you there 🙂