We are Looking for donation of
1. Assistive devices for disabled people and children with disabilities:
- A Van with Hydrolic lift for Beautiful Gate Klang Centre (about RM120,000), to provide transport service for disabled and senior community in Klang.
- Light Weight Wheelchairs (about RM 1,700),
- Three Wheel Motorcycle (about RM 5,800),
- Electronic Tricycle (about RM4,000),
- Motorizes Wheelchair (about RM9,000)
- Medical Cushion (about RM 1,700),
- Diapers (sizes : baby M, adult M & L ), Urine bags, Catheters
2. Daily and household necessities :
- Detergent ( for Toilet, Dishes, Floor & Clothes ),
- Body & Hair Shampoo,
- Toothpaste, tooth brush, etc.
3. Food stuff :
- Milo, Nestum, Oat, Condensed Milk, Milk Powder, Tea, Sugar, Barley, Nescafe, Maggi Mee, Biscuit, Fruit Juice, Red or Green Bean.
- Eggs, Dried Anchovy, Dried Prawn, Sardin, Groundnut, Seaweed, Dried Mushrooms, Mushroom Tins, Kentucky Powder, Belacan, Baked bean, Black & White Fungus, Potato, Onion (Big & Small), Ginger, Garlic, Foo Chuk, Foo Yu, Dong Fun.
- Cooking Oil, Oyster Sauce, Soya Sauce, Tepong Ubi, Tepong Gandum, Mee Hoon, Min Xin.
4. Operational Cost for 7 centres
We need to spend more than RM 100,000.00 per month to operate all the seven centres. Where we provide food, lodging, transport service, various training program, financial assistance, assistive devices, advancement in fees for education to 120 disabled residents. As well as organize activities, provide employment assistance, information service, counseling service and various skill training to more than 1000 non-residents disabled members and parents.
5. Building Funds
Kepong Centre — The project of rebuild the building into 2 storey building need RM 1.2 million, and still short of RM 200,000.00.
Klang Centre — Need about RM 1.5 million to buy 2 houses as our permanent centre and renovation.
Melaka Centre — Need RM 500,000 to build own building.
Headquater cum PJ Centre — Need RM 4 million to build the headquater that serve to support and provide leadership training for staffs from all centres, and be a research and resource centre to support NGOs nationwide.
6. Container（Size: 20’x10’x8½）
Sponsor a container because we need store some merchandise like wheelchair etc
-SPM tuition，Computer teacher ， Handicrafts， English teacher etc
Your Donation to Beautiful Gate Foundation are Tax Exempted.We wish to appeal for your involvement and financial support for us to carry on our work for the disabled.
Details please contact Ivy at 03-78736579 or 019-3849941. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org