Home > Join Us
CSR Partnership Opportunities – Is Your Company Looking To Help?
Networking is a powerful channel that brings together various corporations towards building a just society. The purpose of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives are to generate positive business image, encourage good social practises, and create sustainable impact. In every CSR partnership, we aim to find common goals of both parties that can be achieved without compromising the core values of either party. We also value transparency and accountability in our partnerships. Therefore, Beautiful Gate Foundation invites your corporation to engage in CSR initiatives with our centre to acknowledge your support of Person with Disabilities (PWD) and to build an inclusive culture within our community.
Visits to our centres can also be arranged.
Hand-in hand, we can make an impact to:
- Ensure the welfare & wellbeing of all People with Disabilities.
- Provide the gift of life through education, skills training, career development & welfare services.
- Work together to unite a diverse society.
- Give back to the community.
We look forward to working with your corporation in carrying out goodwill and increasing teamwork among the employers/employees in your workplace.
BECOME OUR VOLUNTEER
Beautiful Gate Foundation for the Disabled is thankful for the growing network of professionals, retirees, students, and the general public who have volunteered their time, skills and expertise. We gratefully acknowledge their contribution and value their presence. Every assistance given, no matter how big or small, counts!
With that said, YOU can also volunteer in our centre’s program and activities. The assistance you provide will help enrich the lives of PWDs. We look forward to working together with you to bring about change in our society.
Be an Angel Campaign!
Since 2004, Beautiful Gate has set up an annual training camp known as ‘Be an Angel Campaign’ which focuses on fostering volunteer skills and insights to adequately assist persons with disabilities (PWDs). It aims to promote volunteerism and community service, as well as to cultivate a strong relationship between PWDs and society.
- Opportunity to develop your interpersonal and communications skills in support of a good cause.
- Chance to develop sales and marketing skills in support of Beautiful Gate Foundation.
- Develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of Beautiful Gate Foundation’s efforts.
- Exclusive T-Shirt only for volunteers*
*Upon completion of 30 accumulative hours of volunteering
SIGN UP A VOLUNTEER
We are seeking contributions for the following:
1. Assistive devices for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- Light Weight wheelchairs (about RM 1,700)
- Motorize wheelchair (about RM6,000)
- Medical cushion (about RM 2,300)
- Battery and Charger (about RM 2200)
- Diapers (sizes: baby M, adult M & L), Urine bags, Catheters.
2. Daily household necessities
- Detergent (Toilet, Dishes, Floor & Clothes)
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage bag (Big & Small)
- Dish sponge
- Body & Hair Shampoo,
- Toothpaste, tooth brush, etc.
3. Food items:
- Milo, Nestum, Oat, Condensed Milk, Milk Powder, Tea, Sugar, Nescafe, Coffee (3 in1 mix), Fruit Juice,
- Instant noodles, Biscuits, Barley, Red or Green beans.
- Eggs, Potato, Onion (Big & Small), Garlic.
- Cooking Oil, Oyster Sauce, Soya Sauce, Tepung Ubi, Tepung Gandum, Mee Hoon, Canned food, Rice.
4. Operational cost for 8 centres
We spend more than RM 150,000.00 per month to operate all the eight centres. We provide food, lodging, transport service, various training programs, financial assistance, assistive devices, and advancement in fees for education to 120 PWD residents. In addition to that, we also organize activities, provide employment assistance, information service, counselling service and various skill training to more than 2000 PWD non-residents and parents.
5. Building project funds
Klang Centre – In need of RM1.5 million to buy 2 houses for a permanent centre and renovation.
Melaka Centre – In need of RM5 million to build own building.
Monetary donations to Beautiful Gate Foundation are tax deductible. We wish to appeal for your support to enable us to commit to our programs & services for PWD individuals to fulfil their potential.